Today, I'm going to share with you five ways that men treat women they love. Now, you may have been in a relationship where the person has told you that they loved you but you really didn't feel it. You know they said they loved you but their actions weren't in alignment with that. They say they loved you but they were constantly criticizing you or demeaning you. They said they loved you but they wouldn't show up to important events that really matter to you. They aren't there when it really matters and so it can become really confusing.
When you're in a relationship with someone and their words and actions aren't in alignment when it comes to relationship, actions are the evidence of love. Actions are the evidence that someone loves you and that you love someone else. So, here are five actions or five ways that men treat the women they love.
1. They are soft on you when you make a mistake and they're quick to forgive. If you're on your way out of the house and you forgot your purse back at the house. And then you need to flip around and go back and get it. They don't criticize you and beat you up over it. They're quick to forgive and soft on you when you make mistakes.
2. He sees you as beautiful and worthy and he reminds you of that often both in his words and his actions. He never misses a chance to compliment and remind you of your beauty. He tells you how lucky he is to have you in his life.
3. He makes you a priority in his life. He spends important moments with you. He spends prime time hours with you, weekend hours and during important events in his life, he wants you by his side. Now, that's not saying he doesn't have a guy time and get his “bromance” on because every man needs that but you know that you're a priority in his life by the time he wants to spend with you.
4. He honors and respects your feelings. Whatever your opinions are one an issue, no matter how trivial, he respects them.
5. He treats you like a best friend. This means that he cheers you on, he’s got your back and he encourages you to go after your dreams. And if you fail, he's right there by your side cheering you on encouraging you to get up and keep moving forward.
Those are five of the ways that men treat women they love. But here's the deal - if you want more of that in your life, the question is how well do you practice that in your life? There's this great quote that says:
"In life we don’t get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more..." Farrah Gray
So if you want to attract a man who is loving more on you in the relationship the question is - how can you dial up the love for yourself? So my challenge for you is this: How can you dial up these five qualities in your own life and how you love on yourself? How can you dial up being a soft place to fall when you make a mistake and forgiving yourself quickly? How can you dial up seeing yourself as beautiful and worthy? How can you dial up making yourself a priority instead of giving to everyone else and putting them first all of the time? How can you dial up really honoring your feelings and respecting your process and what you're going through?
And lastly, how can you dial up treating yourself like a best friend and being supportive of yourself and cheering yourself on and going after your dreams?
See, most of us would never let anyone talk to our best friends the way that we talk to ourselves. So, how can you be nicer to yourself in the privacy of your own mind? Here's what's cool - as you dial up the practice of self-love in your life, you put yourself more on that channel of love. And when you're on that channel, in that state of love, more love flows into your life.
So to help you in dialing up the amount of self-love that you have - because we all know that we need self-love in order to attract a great relationship but how do we actually grow deep in the level of love that we have for ourselves - to help you do that I've actually added a great video resource for you below. It's a self love exercise and it's free. You can go ahead and practice it. It will dial up the amount of self-love that you experience in your life.
I would love to hear from you. Post a comment below. Of these five ways that men treat women they love, which one of these could you dial up for yourself, which if you practice more it would make a difference in your life? And if you enjoyed this article, please share it with someone that you love.
Disclaimer: This video was not originally created by me. It was recorded from Dating and Relationship Coach, Matt Boggs.